Thursday, January 06, 2011
Goodbye Blogger
Well, it is time.

I'm moving my blog. I've thought about this for some time. I would like to be able to password protect some posts. Probably should have done this a very long time ago but Blogger has been my home for 4.5 years...

Tonight I was trying to change a button on my sidebar and completely messed up my format and now you will notice they all disappeared. I had to delete them all to get my formatting back. Which worked, but in my panic I rushed over to Wordpress and imported my blog posts.

And, well, now that I'm there...might as well.

So, come find me over at my new home:

www.bigpandme.wordpress.com

And eventually I will come up with a password for posts but I haven't done that yet. My drivel will remain public for now.
 
posted by BigP's Heather at 5:33 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: